The content in this blog is based on my experiences and the guidance I have received from my Care Team determined by my individual and evolving needs. Before beginning, trying, or experimenting with anything mentioned in this blog, you
MUST CONSULT A PHYSICIAN!!

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Day 8: Faith in Family

Today, and every day, I am thankful for my extended family.  Losing my parents has been the hardest thing I have ever gone through and I fear, will ever go through.  My Grandmother, Aunt, Uncles, and close Family Friends have been amazing at supporting me through everything - even though they are also hurting.  Sometimes we get lost in our own grief and don't see the pain of others... I am so very thankful that they seen me...

I know I have shared this video before, but.. today, it is keeping me company in my head.  I wanted to share it here.  

Please pay close attention to the lyrics.

Faith, by Jordin Sparks

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...