The content in this blog is based on my experiences and the guidance I have received from my Care Team determined by my individual and evolving needs. Before beginning, trying, or experimenting with anything mentioned in this blog, you
MUST CONSULT A PHYSICIAN!!

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Being Thankful: Day 1


November is a month to count your blessings and offer thanks for the wonderful things in your life.  I'm not sure why we can't do this during the other eleven months, but I don't want to miss an opportunity to express my appreciation for all of the wonderful things in my life! 




Day 1:  

I am thankful that I have a loving supportive family who prays for me.  They might not all be blood related, but they are my family... all the same. 


What are you thankful for?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...