The content in this blog is based on my experiences and the guidance I have received from my Care Team determined by my individual and evolving needs. Before beginning, trying, or experimenting with anything mentioned in this blog, you
MUST CONSULT A PHYSICIAN!!

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Day 6: Speaking Up!

Today I am thankful for the opportunity to vote.  This precious gift is a right for every American that was paid for by every single military person who has served or is currently serving.  Please don't let their sacrifice go to waste, everyone needs to vote and make your voice heard. 

If you have questions about voting, from where to go to what kind of identification to bring, please take a moment to get that information here


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...