The content in this blog is based on my experiences and the guidance I have received from my Care Team determined by my individual and evolving needs. Before beginning, trying, or experimenting with anything mentioned in this blog, you
MUST CONSULT A PHYSICIAN!!

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Day 29: Sisterly Friendship

I know I have already mentioned my sister in these gratitude posts, but this picture made me giggle and think of our relationship.  We are more than sisters, we are friends.  But not only that, she inspires me every day to find something to laugh about.  And sometimes I think that I can coax a wilder side from her.  This picture represents our relationship perfectly!  Yes, I mean those two cracking up on the first row :) 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...