The content in this blog is based on my experiences and the guidance I have received from my Care Team determined by my individual and evolving needs. Before beginning, trying, or experimenting with anything mentioned in this blog, you
MUST CONSULT A PHYSICIAN!!

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Day 11: Honoring Those Who Served

Today I am thankful for those who served and who are serving in our nation's military.  I am thankful, not just today, but every day.  My Dad brought me up to respect those who make the sacrifices that gave us the freedoms that so many Americans take for granted.  Dad taught me to say thank you to those I meet along the way, that made sacrifices necessary to keep America free.  

The thing is, it isn't just those in the military that served, it was also their families.  Sacrifices were made by everyone involved with those brave men and women... I don't think one day set aside to honor our Veterans will ever be enough to repay what they have done. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...