The content in this blog is based on my experiences and the guidance I have received from my Care Team determined by my individual and evolving needs. Before beginning, trying, or experimenting with anything mentioned in this blog, you
MUST CONSULT A PHYSICIAN!!

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Showin' Some Love: Day 3


I am so very thankful for Netflix.  I know that this may sound a little out of place in my list of blessings, but I sincerely am appreciating Netflix today.  It's a rough day, pain and fatigue, monster headaches.  Blah.  But you know how that is.  More specifically,  I am thankful for The Cleveland Brown Show.

This show has me in stitches today and I would like to share one of my favorite moments... that reminds me of myself. lol  I did find a better vid of this clip but I love the guy's laughter as he is recording it.  And the part that reminded me the most of myself was when he steps on the treadmill and is like "Ooh this isn't so bad"... and then Holt turns it on! LOL 



 Day 3:  I am thankful for the brief escape that Netflix provides those of us with chronic pain.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...