The content in this blog is based on my experiences and the guidance I have received from my Care Team determined by my individual and evolving needs. Before beginning, trying, or experimenting with anything mentioned in this blog, you
MUST CONSULT A PHYSICIAN!!

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Day 4: Sissy and Bubbey

Day 4:  I am so very thankful for my sister, Jennifer, and her husband Johnny.  

I am thankful for them every day, but wanted to write about them today.  We have spent the day together, running errands, and just laughing.  I frequently refer to Johnny as my brother, or Bubbey.  We might not always get along, sometimes we fight so much I think the house will cave in!  But - no matter what - I have their backs and they have mine.  

They both mean the world to me and I am so proud to say that we are not just siblings but we are also best friends.  






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...