The content in this blog is based on my experiences and the guidance I have received from my Care Team determined by my individual and evolving needs. Before beginning, trying, or experimenting with anything mentioned in this blog, you
MUST CONSULT A PHYSICIAN!!

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Day 15: One Year

Today is an extremely difficult day for my family.  One year ago today, my Mom passed away...  While the last 365 days have been the hardest of my life, today I have reached a place of semi-acceptance... where I can honestly say that I am so thankful for the 32 years I had with her.  The last 6 years we became best friends, was a blessing that I didn't expect but am no less grateful for.  

My Boss said something a while back that is really staying with me today... Only a great love, deep respect, and an amazing person can leave a painful hole in someone's life like this... He is right, I miss her more today than I ever thought possible...

I love you Mom, yesterday, today, and always.   



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...