The content in this blog is based on my experiences and the guidance I have received from my Care Team determined by my individual and evolving needs. Before beginning, trying, or experimenting with anything mentioned in this blog, you
MUST CONSULT A PHYSICIAN!!

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Day 18: When the Dinner Bell Rings

This morning I am thankful for Facebook.  Not only has it allowed me to catch up with friends from my childhood, but it has also helped me communicate with other spoonies so I feel less alone.  I also post a lot of pictures that make me laugh or inspire me.

One of my favorite pages is When the Dinner Bell Rings.  I'm not sure who does it, but it haves amazing DIY type things.  From how to whiten your nails for the holidays to easy crock pot recipes, it is definitely one page I look forward to seeing each day.  I have used some of their yummy recipes when I am having a fibro day and very few spoons to spare.  If you are on facebook, please take a minute and check out their page. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...