The content in this blog is based on my experiences and the guidance I have received from my Care Team determined by my individual and evolving needs. Before beginning, trying, or experimenting with anything mentioned in this blog, you
MUST CONSULT A PHYSICIAN!!

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Day 27: Furry Goodness

This morning I am thankful for the fact that our office allows animals.  Staff are able to bring their cats or dogs from time to time.  I haven't brought Molly - yet, but may do so in the future.  We also have two office cats that keep us all company during working hours.  The individuals love coming up to pet and play with the cats, and the stress relief of having a pet around is amazing for moral!  Other staff have fish, which my favorite is the salt water aquarium upstairs.


This is Sirena, she is an absolute joy (even though she does steal my pencils!)  
She is our newest addition.  


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...