The content in this blog is based on my experiences and the guidance I have received from my Care Team determined by my individual and evolving needs. Before beginning, trying, or experimenting with anything mentioned in this blog, you
MUST CONSULT A PHYSICIAN!!

Monday, November 12, 2012

Warm Without the Wheezing: Day 12

Normally, by this time of year, I would be calculating how many days of kerosene we would have and trying to figure out, according to the weather predictions, when I would need to get some more so we didn't risk running low...  The fumes of the kerosene always messed with my asthma, sinuses, gave me migraine headaches, and kept me up at night with worry that it would catch fire to everything else...  Don't get me wrong, I was thankful for the kerosene heater, because it helped Mom and I stay home as long as possible... But today, I am thankful to have central heat and air available.  

I'm so thankful today to God for providing me with a weather proof shelter, a comfortable bed, warm clothes, good food, and a loving family - that even though we fight we are still each other's family.  And that means everything!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...