The content in this blog is based on my experiences and the guidance I have received from my Care Team determined by my individual and evolving needs. Before beginning, trying, or experimenting with anything mentioned in this blog, you
MUST CONSULT A PHYSICIAN!!

Friday, November 29, 2013

Toot Toot!


Nov. 29 - Toot that Horn! 
Want to hear a secret? You’re awesome. (It’s actually not even really a secret). This is going to be hard for you, O Modest One, but you gotta give yourself props today! Write three things you love about yourself – things you’re great at – or just want to share. Don’t you dare signpost or undercut those self-compliments!

Why yes, I am awesome!  I do my best to be a good listener and think outside the box.  I try not to judge and work hard to be proactive.  :) 

This one is the hardest one for me... I'm not very good at tooting my own horn.



1 comments:

plavax said...

Thank you again for your flawless service, and I look forward to working with you in the future.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...