The content in this blog is based on my experiences and the guidance I have received from my Care Team determined by my individual and evolving needs. Before beginning, trying, or experimenting with anything mentioned in this blog, you
MUST CONSULT A PHYSICIAN!!

Friday, November 22, 2013

Favorite Blogs


Nov. 22.  Favorite Fridays.  What are your favorite blogs to read and why?

My three favorite health/condition related blogs are:  

Felicia Fibro has an amazing site that has gotten me through a lot. 

But You Don't Look Sick - very good information and a variety of authors help keep the site fresh and offers various perspectives. 

Fight Like A Girl Club - This site is inspiring on those days I need a little push.

At least once a week, I skip on over to Illustrated with Crappy Pictures to check out the hilarious styles of blogging artist, Amber Dusick.  Her work always makes me laugh, sometimes I will go through and read the archives - but not in a stalkerish kind of way.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...