The content in this blog is based on my experiences and the guidance I have received from my Care Team determined by my individual and evolving needs. Before beginning, trying, or experimenting with anything mentioned in this blog, you
MUST CONSULT A PHYSICIAN!!

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Giving Thanks


Nov. 28.  A Time to Give Thanks
What’s the one thing you’re most thankful for? Write a list of three things that you’re thankful for, excited about, or inspired by.

I am thankful that I have a family who loves me no matter my condition.  

1.  I love that my niece, Missy, can spell my name independently and knows my phone number by heart!  She inspires me to find new reasons to smile each day and just embrace the silliness of it all.

2.  I am excited that I am getting one of those cool gel pillows for Christmas this year!  I freaking love my sister's and cannot wait to get it!!  I really think it will help with my night sweats and help me rest better.  

3.  I am in awe of my sister and how creative she is.  She has the ability to pick up new skills, create stunning crafts out of gaudy trashy looking items...  She has no idea how amazing she is.  I love you Jennifer!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...