The content in this blog is based on my experiences and the guidance I have received from my Care Team determined by my individual and evolving needs. Before beginning, trying, or experimenting with anything mentioned in this blog, you
MUST CONSULT A PHYSICIAN!!

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Relationships becoming a pain?

Like many others with chronic illnesses, I struggle to maintain healthy friendships and relationships with others in my world.  Even though I try not to, sometimes I project my fears or my frustrations off on other people instead of focusing them on where they belong, my inabilities to do what I desire, because of my condition. 


Then, on twitter, someone posted this.  It definitely gives me something to think about.







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...