The content in this blog is based on my experiences and the guidance I have received from my Care Team determined by my individual and evolving needs. Before beginning, trying, or experimenting with anything mentioned in this blog, you
MUST CONSULT A PHYSICIAN!!

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

It Slipped my Mind

Today has been an ok day, I’m not feeling the best. A bit of a fibro flare up, more of a brain foggy fatigued slow motion kind of morning than anything with a lot of high pain. One of those times when it feels like your head is under water and you can’t really understand exactly everything someone is saying to you but you can kind of get the jist of it? The brain fog is the hardest symptom for me, I can be in the middle of a sentence and completely lose my train of thought. Or my brain will kind of hiccup and I can see an item in my head and cannot bring myself to say the name of it or I can't think of what to call it.  Thank goodness for my stint in American Sign Language because I usually end up using the sign and making sound effects to communicate what I'm talking about.  



1 comments:

Pain Medication said...

I have been dxd with CFS for over a year, but have had it for much longer than that. I am a 29 yo Mother of 2 boys, I am also a full time nursing student. That, most people say, can cause CFS. I take methlyfenidate ER once daily in the am and it lasts about 8 hours. I do, however, work at 5am so that wears off about 1pm for me. Besides using the drug to help me with energy, I have found that a diet rich in fruits and veggies really helps me to feel good. Getting out for a good walk to help me sleep good at night is also a great help. The WORST thing that I can do is sit around and think about how I really feel. If I do start feeling this way, I try to get up and go for a walk or play with my kids. Hope this helps. :o)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...