The content in this blog is based on my experiences and the guidance I have received from my Care Team determined by my individual and evolving needs. Before beginning, trying, or experimenting with anything mentioned in this blog, you
MUST CONSULT A PHYSICIAN!!

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

New Changes


New Doctor
New Meds
New Insulin
New Sickness
Equals a New Misery lol 


I am blessed that I have insurance to see the new Doctor. 
I am blessed that I am able to purchase my new medications/insulin.
I am blessed that I have a job that allows me to go to my doctor appointment.
I am blessed that I have a family to help take care of me. 
I am blessed, even though I am sick. 
I am blessed to be able to breathe. 
I need to remember to breathe. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...