The content in this blog is based on my experiences and the guidance I have received from my Care Team determined by my individual and evolving needs. Before beginning, trying, or experimenting with anything mentioned in this blog, you
MUST CONSULT A PHYSICIAN!!

Monday, September 26, 2011

Not by Strength - but by Perseverance

In the confrontation between the stream and the rock, 
the stream always wins -
not by strength 
but by perseverance. 
- H. Jackson Brown
I've heard this expression a dozen times but this morning something inside of me clicked.  The rocks of my path lately have been holding me back, when what I need to do is relax and allow myself to flow around them.  Yes the barriers may slow me down but eventually I will get around them... 


So now I am going to try to breathe through the stress, relax during the drama, and imagine myself - my true self - flowing around these issues, skimming past the flare up pains, slipping past the work headaches... to pool back into myself on the other side... 


Will keep you posted on its success.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...