The content in this blog is based on my experiences and the guidance I have received from my Care Team determined by my individual and evolving needs. Before beginning, trying, or experimenting with anything mentioned in this blog, you
MUST CONSULT A PHYSICIAN!!

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Summer Sickness Treated by A Good Laugh

It's hard to believe that it's already one third of the way through July.  The last few days have drug by, I'm the lucky woman in possession of an upper respiratory infection during the summer!  Oh and as an added bonus, I have laryngitis also. 

I started getting sick yesterday at work, feeling congested and losing my voice.  Last night, I ached all over and was severely fatigued... but with fibromyalgia that isn't anything new.  This morning, I woke up with a fever, completely horse, wheezing with a bad cough.  So a quick four hour trip to a Doc-in-a-box confirmed that yes I am sick.  So glad I paid $25 to discover the obvious.  Yuck. 

Needless to say, I'm exhausted and thought instead of detailing my illness I would provide you with something that happened today with my gorgeous sister... I have laughed all day over it, yes it penetrated the sick fog to give me a happy heart. Take a moment and read about this event.  Be prepared to laugh until your face hurts!


Trust me, her story is much funnier and more interesting than mine.  I'm still laughing about it.  


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...