The content in this blog is based on my experiences and the guidance I have received from my Care Team determined by my individual and evolving needs. Before beginning, trying, or experimenting with anything mentioned in this blog, you
MUST CONSULT A PHYSICIAN!!

Monday, July 18, 2011

Sickie Challenge: Six Supportive Sites

Thank you Monique for developing the 10 Day Sickie Challenge! For more information on how you too can take part in this experience, get more information here.


Day 5: 6 Support Sites

My number one go-to website for information is the Mayo Clinic.

I also like to touch base with the National Fibromyalgia Association.

I also like to read blogs written by others with chronic illnesses. This reassures me that not only am I not alone, but that truly living is possible.




For those who are in search of an online support group, MD Junction offers numerous online groups for various diagnosis. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...