The content in this blog is based on my experiences and the guidance I have received from my Care Team determined by my individual and evolving needs. Before beginning, trying, or experimenting with anything mentioned in this blog, you
MUST CONSULT A PHYSICIAN!!

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Happy Independence Day!

Even though it has been a crazy summer so far, its always good to take some family time out to honor the freedom of our nation.  I have always loved the 4th of July - but this year I wasn't feeling much like celebrating.  Mom's been sick, I've been overworked, and its wicked hot.  However, when my Uncle invited us out to his campsite on the river - how could we say no? 


Grilled hotdogs, deer meat burgers, cold orange crush, walking down to the beach with my niece, and an amazing boat ride later.... I was beaming from ear to ear with the hottest holiday of the year.  I didn't even need fireworks :)  But I did party a little with one of the best ice cold margaritas I've had in a very long time.

The absolute best part was having that time with my family and friends, having fun outside, grilling, being on the water, the beautiful scenery and the breeze... I am truly blessed. 

Happy Birthday America!  

Thank God for family, friends, boats, and tequila!   

God Bless our Troops!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...