The content in this blog is based on my experiences and the guidance I have received from my Care Team determined by my individual and evolving needs. Before beginning, trying, or experimenting with anything mentioned in this blog, you
MUST CONSULT A PHYSICIAN!!

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Laugh Alert: 8 Inventive Ways to Beat the Heat

Sometimes while I am researching a thought/topic for a post, I run across some crazy stuff.  Normally I brush over it with a smile but this one truly made me laugh!  So I thought I would share it with you!  



If you would like my thoughts on beating the heat, please check out my post called Sweaty Spoonie Cheating the Heat!


The complete truth is that after reading the suggested list (first link), I want to say that a man wrote it... looking at ways number: 1, 3, and 6. lol  But I could be wrong.  (Sorry about that sexist joke, read the list and you will see what I mean!)


* Note: Please do not consider this to be my advice or even my suggestions, this just made me laugh. However, if you experiment with these suggestions, leave a comment to let me know how they worked! lol * 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...