The content in this blog is based on my experiences and the guidance I have received from my Care Team determined by my individual and evolving needs. Before beginning, trying, or experimenting with anything mentioned in this blog, you
MUST CONSULT A PHYSICIAN!!

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Sickie Challenge: My Bucket List

Thank you Monique for developing the 10 Day Sickie Challenge! For more information on how you too can take part in this experience, get more information here





10 Things I want to do before I die: My Bucket List

1. Fall in love
2. Get a tattoo
3. Learn to French braid my hair
4. Learn how to burlesque dance
5. See Kenny Chesney in concert
6. Become more fluent in ASL
7. See Jimmy Buffet in concert
8. Spend more time in the Caribbean
9. Learn about Reflexology
10. Make a quilt





2 comments:

Monique said...

I've seen Chenny Kesney in concert before...I was more impressed w/Uncle Kracker personally. But I really went b'cause it was the summer tour he was doing with Rascal Flatts! I so heart them!!!

Tattoos are a must! LoL!!! I have 3 and about to get my 4th. I will suggest starting off with something small...and do it on a fleshy part. My first one was a butterfly on my boobie. Lots of flesh there. I have one on the back of my neck & top of my foot. It's true, the closer to bone the more it hurts. And, be sure to bring lots of advil with you. The last 2 that I got were after I got sick & the fibro played a HUGE part in adding pain.

I am so glad that you are doing the challenge. I can't wait to read what you come up with!

Unknown said...

Monique:

Thank you so much for your support and encouragement during the challenge!!

Amber

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...