The content in this blog is based on my experiences and the guidance I have received from my Care Team determined by my individual and evolving needs. Before beginning, trying, or experimenting with anything mentioned in this blog, you
MUST CONSULT A PHYSICIAN!!

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Budget Friendly Budget Secrets: Starring Michelle Phan!

Like so many others on YouTube, I am a faithful fan of Michelle Phan's videos.  I'm not one for wearing a lot of make-up and things, but I do enjoy her homemade skin care secrets.


For example, Michelle walks us through making an exfoliating scrub out of three things that can be found in anyone's kitchen.  This is definitely on my "to do" list!!





In this video, Michelle shows how to use an organic egg to give yourself a facial can tighten and boost your skin's appearance.  I haven't tried it yet, but I am considering it..  :)



Here Michelle walks the viewer through making homemade pore strips!





Here are the links to a few other low budget homemade tricks that she clues us in on: 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...