The content in this blog is based on my experiences and the guidance I have received from my Care Team determined by my individual and evolving needs. Before beginning, trying, or experimenting with anything mentioned in this blog, you
MUST CONSULT A PHYSICIAN!!

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Worry About Yourself.


I am definitely having one of those days!  I just want to tell everyone "No thank you, just worry about yourself."  I'm not referring to friends or family members who genuinely care about me and are sincerely checking on me - but for everyone else...  

I'm fine.  Family is fine.
Work is good, just keeping me really busy.  
Thank you for asking.  
Worry about yourself, please.

It's not that I don't care that others care or I mind - its just.... I don't have time to stop and think about how I am and I don't have the energy to try to put it into words so someone else can comprehend.  I just... I do better if I can just keep going.  One foot in front of the other, one day after another.  Healthy or not - I don't know yet.  But thank you for your concern, just worry about yourself :)  


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...