The content in this blog is based on my experiences and the guidance I have received from my Care Team determined by my individual and evolving needs. Before beginning, trying, or experimenting with anything mentioned in this blog, you
MUST CONSULT A PHYSICIAN!!

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Best Medicine Ever

After a really rough fibro week, filled with aches pains and tears, Friday evening after work I got home, completely exhausted.  I was physically drained and emotionally numb...  Yet I woke up early on Saturday morning to get a dose of the best medicine in the world... time with one of my best friends.  

Even though the weather was dreary chilly, we had a great time.  She knows me better than anyone, could tell I was tired and we just had some quality down time.  Laughing at the same things on tv, talking about everything under the sun, quality girl time is the best medicine!  Thank you Tonia for a great afternoon! 

Tonia and I have known each other over a decade, we are nothing a like but so much of the same.  Two sides of the same coin, we go together like celebrities and botox :) 






Every day spent with your best friend is a best friend day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...