The content in this blog is based on my experiences and the guidance I have received from my Care Team determined by my individual and evolving needs. Before beginning, trying, or experimenting with anything mentioned in this blog, you
MUST CONSULT A PHYSICIAN!!

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Just Keep Swimming!

The last few days, I have had major fibro fog. I feel like Dory off of Finding Nemo. You remember her right; she had no short term memory.  Every few minutes she would reintroduce herself to Melvin, the not so funny clown fish who is looking for his son Nemo.  No matter what horrors they experience on their rescue mission, she soon forgets and is smiling once more!  Even though she may have been more for comic relief and to keep the movie light, I found her motto to be very inspiring.  Lately, it's gotten me through a couple rough flare-up foggy days. Things will be rough and then a few minutes later its like its a brand new day and I'm smiling again, humming the little tune Dory sang.

Thank you Dory, for your inspiration!

Sing along with us!  Lyrics are below the video:





Hey Mr Grump Gills
You know what you gotta do when life gets you down?
Just keep swimming
Just keep swimming
Just keep swimming swimming swimming
What do we do we swim, swim, swim
OH HO HO How I love to swim
When you WAAAAAANNTTT to swim you want to swim

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...