The content in this blog is based on my experiences and the guidance I have received from my Care Team determined by my individual and evolving needs. Before beginning, trying, or experimenting with anything mentioned in this blog, you
MUST CONSULT A PHYSICIAN!!

Thursday, February 11, 2016

Brrr



I've never been a morning person... even less so now that I have chronic pain...  Freakin' 24*?!  You have to be kidding me....  Not even my electric blanket cheered me up this morning.

Image Credit: Matt Bellassa, the fabulous! 


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Find a place inside where there's joy, and the joy will burn out the pain. See the link below for more info.


#pain
www.ufgop.org


Patty Butts said...

I recovered from chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia, My passion now is to help others recover. May God hold you in the hollow of His hand and may angels watch over you. I like your blog. My story.http://irecoverdfromchronicfatigueandfibro.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...