The content in this blog is based on my experiences and the guidance I have received from my Care Team determined by my individual and evolving needs. Before beginning, trying, or experimenting with anything mentioned in this blog, you
MUST CONSULT A PHYSICIAN!!

Friday, October 18, 2013

Little Sister to the Rescue

Ugh I have been sicker than I have been a very very long time... 

Major asthma attackS - as in multiple knock-me-out-cant-breath attacks a day!
Severe bronchitis
Strep throat
Double Ear Infections
Nose Bleeds
Vomiting
Diarrhea 
Blah!!!!

I missed three whole days and two half days of work - which NEVER happens with me!  I am almost always at work :(   Luckily, I was at home and Jennifer was there to take care of me.  :)  


It may have went a little bit like this... 



.....and then this....




... but its the thought that counts!!  Right??



In all seriousness, I couldn't make it through a normal spoonie day without her love and support, so her willingness just to be there was key to my survival of this ordeal.  

Thank you Jennifer, I couldn't have 
gotten through any of it without you.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...