The content in this blog is based on my experiences and the guidance I have received from my Care Team determined by my individual and evolving needs. Before beginning, trying, or experimenting with anything mentioned in this blog, you
MUST CONSULT A PHYSICIAN!!

Monday, June 27, 2011

Quick Update

As you can see, it's been a while since I have been able to truly sit down and post.  It's not that I don't want to, its just that by the time I have a few moments to share my life with ya'll - I'm too exhausted to think.  Literally.
 
Please accept my apologies, but between fibro flareups, falling victim to a pain patch, my Mom being sick, staying swamped at work (got that promotion!), and fatigued beyond my wildest imagination... my cup is long past overflowing.

I will be back with ya'll soon (I hope!) or at least as soon as possible.  Thank you for understanding and your patience. 

And thank you, readers, for your continued support! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...