The content in this blog is based on my experiences and the guidance I have received from my Care Team determined by my individual and evolving needs. Before beginning, trying, or experimenting with anything mentioned in this blog, you
MUST CONSULT A PHYSICIAN!!

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Hand Writing

A friend of mine at work loves to talk about hand writing analysis and I think its interesting.  Not so much that I would change how I write or how I am - but enough to be super curious about what someone who didn't know me would say about me - based solely on my hand writing style.  Imagine my surprise when I see this video!  I was excited (to say the least) and will share some of what this video says about me, based on my hand writing.  I used things I had on my desk that I've written over the last few weeks to take samples from, so that it is a true handwriting sample :)

 


According to the video, I am:
  • Outgoing
  • People orientated
  • Creative
  • Comfortable in my own skin

What does the video say about you?  Do you agree or disagree?  Please share your experiences, thoughts, critics in the comments below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...