The content in this blog is based on my experiences and the guidance I have received from my Care Team determined by my individual and evolving needs. Before beginning, trying, or experimenting with anything mentioned in this blog, you
MUST CONSULT A PHYSICIAN!!

Monday, April 18, 2011

My Story Mondays~ brought to us by Ashley

Amazing Ashley over at Searching for Health, an awesome blog, is beginning to tell the personal stories of others experiencing chronic illnesses, one person each Monday.  I was picked for the first story!  I'm so excited!  So please, take a moment, and head over to check out Ashley's blog. :)  


I am so very blessed to be able to share my experiences and journey so far with others.  Thank you so very much Ashley for this honor!  


Each Monday don't forget to check back with Ashley and meet the new person in her story! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...