The content in this blog is based on my experiences and the guidance I have received from my Care Team determined by my individual and evolving needs. Before beginning, trying, or experimenting with anything mentioned in this blog, you
MUST CONSULT A PHYSICIAN!!

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Snoring Beauty

 
 
 
This could totally be me some days!  I think I could sleep and not care who was in the room, counting my snores.  haha  Last night I fell asleep around 9:20pm or so and didn't wake up until this morning after 1am!  And that was only to get a drink of water and then I went back to sleep, sleeping soundly until almost 8am. 
 
And here I am, barely 4pm and I want a nap so badly I cannot see straight!  The fatigue has been really bad since the onset of IIH, the doctor said that it could be from my body trying to normalize my spinal fluid pressure again.  When I add on the fibro flare that I'm in and how my asthma is acting up because of the Spring Allergies, its a wonder I'm awake now. haha
  
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...