The content in this blog is based on my experiences and the guidance I have received from my Care Team determined by my individual and evolving needs. Before beginning, trying, or experimenting with anything mentioned in this blog, you
MUST CONSULT A PHYSICIAN!!

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Happy Holidays

Dr Oz on TV said that to reach inner peace we should always finish things we start, and we all could use more calm in our lives during the hectic Holiday season.  

I looked around my house to find things I'd started and hadn't finished, 
so I finished off a bottle of Merlot, 
a bottle of Chardonnay, 
a bodle of Baileys, 
a butle of wum, 
tha mainder of Valiuminun scriptins, 
an a box a chocletz. 

Yu haf no idr how fablus I feel rite now! 

Sned this to all who need inner piss. 
An telum u luvum. 
Happy Holidays from my family to yours.  

Remember to take a little time for yourself among the chaos. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...