The content in this blog is based on my experiences and the guidance I have received from my Care Team determined by my individual and evolving needs. Before beginning, trying, or experimenting with anything mentioned in this blog, you
MUST CONSULT A PHYSICIAN!!

Friday, April 10, 2015

banana?

The fatigue is still present but here comes the pain... swollen joints... muscle cramps... pressure headache... I've taken it easy this week, I've drank a lot of water and rested as much as possible trying to hold off this flare... but with the changes in weather, it is happening anyway...  




No matter what I throw at my fibro, this is how they respond.... 



So I have learned to accepted them.  
I rest and hydrate, and pray until it is over.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...