The content in this blog is based on my experiences and the guidance I have received from my Care Team determined by my individual and evolving needs. Before beginning, trying, or experimenting with anything mentioned in this blog, you
MUST CONSULT A PHYSICIAN!!

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Beach Break!

Take a mental vacation with me!  Come on, it'll be fun.  You won't even need sunscreen... but if you smear a touch of banana boat on your face it feels (and smells) more real!

Turn up your speakers and take off your shoes, close your eyes and just breath... taking in the soothing sounds of the ocean...

 


Ahhhh.... that hits the spot... 
 
Ten more minutes of this and it'll be time to go back to work!
 
Best use of my lunch break - ever!
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...